Salon Del Reino de Los Testigos de Jehova

2700 CLUI photo

Built in 1944, this building served as the noncommissioned officer's mess hall. For many years it was used as a meeting hall of the local hispanic Jehovah's Witnesses.  In 2017 the church moved to Wendover Blvd and the building opened up as a thrift shop.

Javascript is required to view this map.