Quartermaster Warehouse Area

1929 CLUI photoThese two large warehouses are all that remain of a row of nearly thirty warehouses that once lined the tracks here, and were the main supply point for the airbase. After base closure, one of these buildings was leased to Anaconda Coppper. It is now used by a local concrete and bulk materials distributor, Shelton Concrete.

Javascript is required to view this map.