Hudson Generating Station

2446 CLUI photo.The Hudson Generating Station is a major source of electricity for the region, generating a total of 1,100 megawatts. Owned by the local electric utility PSE&G, the plant has two units built in the 1960s, one that burns natural gas, and another that burns coal. The plant replaced the old Marion Station facility, built at this site in 1906 and retired in 1961.

Javascript is required to view this map.